Pages

Friday 2 October 2015

What happened here?!

Hey,

I have been gone from this blog for wayyyyy too long! So much has happened in the last... oh wow has it been a year?

I seem to remember I had just started my job, was struggling to keep up with going to the gym and was getting excited for Christmas. It is crazy how much things change in a short amount of time, so I think i'm going to do a quick recap and then get back to weekly recaps and well let's be honest, pretending I know what i'm doing with this whole blogging thing. (I really have no idea!)

Firstly I'm still in the job I had just started. It is going well I'm currently training to be a team leader. Secondly I moved out on my own then my boyfriend moved in with me. We have just come back from our first holiday together. It was amazing and I cant wait to document it all here.

Oh and the gym thing I haven't been back since, well I walked in and got as far as the entrance one day does that count? Meanwhile I am still paying for my membership. I really need to cancel it but I have a feeling its going to be like when Ross from friends tried to cancel his, I'm scared.

I'm excited and hoping to continue with this blog and trying to learn how to improve it. It's doubtful i'll be posting twice a week like I was as full time jobs with weird shifts really don't allow you to spend much time doing anything else, but I am going to try once a week and see how it goes. Wish me luck.

If you want to check out my Pinterest I will link it below. Also if you have any advice please leave a comment.

https://www.pinterest.com/lozziepops/

Loz








No comments: