Pages

Wednesday 19 November 2014

20 Questions/ Get to know me tag


Hey, 

I thought it was about time I introduced the real me. What better way to do this than a get to know me tag?

From now on I will be posting Wednesdays and Sundays.


1) When is your birthday? (You don't have to include the year if you don't want to.)
21st September  

2) What are 3 of your favourite colours?
Lime Green (Hence Glitter and Lime), turquoise and purple

3) What are your 3 favourite quotes?
There are soo many so I'm just going to choose three random ones from my pinterest board.

  1. If your dreams don't scare you, they're not big enough.
  2. Trust no one.
  3. Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.


4) Are you addicted to YouTube?
Well... define addicted.

5) What are 3 of your favourite shows on TV?
NCIS ( Preferably seasons 3-11, I also don't mind NCIS New Orleans), The Musketeers ( the one with Luke Pasqualino obviously) and Made in Chelsea (I guess this is kind of a guilty pleasure but I don't mind admitting it, it's addictive).

6) What are 3 qualities you like in a best friend?
They have to have a sense of humour, one as odd as mine. Kind, willing to be selfless and help others. Loyal.

7) Do you like your name? 
I have never liked the way I say my name, I have no idea why or if I say it differently to others but I just don't like it. As far as the name itself goes I'd prefer something unique. I guess it's okay I mean it could be worse right?

8) If you have the choice to pick your own name, what will it be?
Something unique with an Italian surname. I am Italy obsessed

9) Do you wear makeup?
Yes. Putting on make up is creative and relaxing.

10) If you could write a book, what would the title be and what would it be about?
Glitter, glitter, glitter? I have absolutely no idea. I'll get back to you.

11) What makes you cry?
Films. Especially Mom at sixteen, Hatchi, Marley and me, There is another dog one too about huskies and he could only take certain ones off the north pole, any ideas? Basically any films that have sad situations and babies/dogs.

12) What makes you angry?
People walking in front of me too slowly, or stopping in front of me or walking in to me. Shoo.

13) What makes you happy?
Glitterrrrrr, food and good company.

14) What is "Fangirling?"
When usually girls of around 12 scream and cry at celebrities/youtubers for absolutely no apparent reason and annoy anyone within a ten mile radius. Surely the people these people fangirl over must get sick of it too.

15) What are your 3 favourite snacks?
Pringles, cookies, any sour sweets.

16) What are your 3 favourite foods?
Pasta, cheese, pasta with cheese on top.

17) What are your 3 favourite drinks?
San Pellegrino Limonata (best lemonade I've ever tasted), Coke (it's a classic) and hot chocolate (Cadburys or options banana...please bring it back).

18) What are 10 random facts about you?

  1. I have two cat stalkers, they follow me everywhere, I have named them Matey and Blackey. I will insert a picture below.
  2. I'm smaller than most children :(
  3. I love Italy and anything Italian, though I'm yet to actually visit Italy.
  4. My hair is long enough for me to sit on.
  5. Pancake day is my favourite holiday.
  6. I want a shar pei puppy.
  7. No one can decide what colour my eyes are some say blue, others say green or grey.
  8. I love cars/motorbikes.
  9. Organising is one of my favourite things to do.
  10. I have expensive taste, not meaning to I can go into any shop and manage to pick out the dearest thing without even looking at the price tag. Shame my budget doesn't accommodate this.


19) What are your 3 favourite things to do?
  1. Sing even though I'm a terrible singer.
  2. Faff about on Youtube for hours.
  3. Organise.
20) What are the top three countries you would like to visit?

  1. Italy
  2. USA
  3. The Bahamas



Introducing Blackey, Here I was locked out of my house and he came to laugh at me.


This is Matey.

Neither of these cats are mine. I don't think they belong to anyone although they think they belong to me. I've never been a cat person but I do have a soft spot for these two.

Feel free to ask any other questions you would like to know in the comments below.

Loz

No comments: