Pages

Tuesday 11 November 2014

Mini holiday haul

Hey,

I have been on a mini holiday the past two days (More about this on Sunday.) and I picked up a few things. I decided on two items of clothing I wouldn't usually go for but really want to try pull off .

Firstly I picked up this dress in Forever 21, (Yes I still went in even on holiday...I had to check they didn't have different things in this one obviously) I'm not sure about the colour but I love the style of it.


I have no idea what to wear this with yet but I'm thinking it would be a great Christmas Day dress.

As I was walking around I saw a pair of thick leggings with an Aztec pattern. I loved how thick the leggings were but wasn't sure on the pattern. I then came across these, just as thick but with a better pattern and oh so Christmassy. 


I found this bag next in Miss Selfridge, a white bag is not something I would usually go for but it said sparkle and then I turned it over and it did just that. How could I not get it.



Lastly I went in to Selfridges and after looking through all of the sweets and cakes and chocolates my mouth was now watering when I found this. 


A huge chocolate meringue, meringues are a definite must always and this one in particular I definitely recommend. 

So yeah I kind of didn't have anything planned for today's post, a mini haul seemed the best idea. I love to see what others buy it really inspires me to change things up and experiment. 

Any ideas what the dress and leggings would go with? I'd love to hear your suggestions.

Loz






No comments: